Reflections and Questions from Isaiah 1:
- Rebellion comes from a lack of understanding who your Owner is – doulos (vv. 2-3)
- Who is the Lord of my life?
- Our God is a reasonable God; He gives us the opportunity to come through grace and make us clean once again. (vv. 16-19)
- Have I taken the opportunity?
- Israel was once faithful, but its faith became tainted and watered down. (vv. 21-22)
- Is my faith watered down, or is a consistent flame for him?
- God is gracious to restore, despite the fact that we sin again and again and again. He will restore again and again and again. (vv. 25-26)
- How do I see His faithfulness in my life?